In order to support potential applicants finding partners to participate in the Malaysia-UK Newton / Ungku Omar Fund Research and Innovation Bridges Competition, KTN is hosting this online partnering tool called Meeting Mojo. This tool is for both Malaysian and UK applicants and will be available until the call closes on 30th September 2015. Please note that there will not be any physical meetings held - all activity will be hosted online for you to pursue further.
To be part of this online partnering community please follow the steps below:
- Register on this site. Please note that you will be asked to select one area of interest (Health and life sciences; Environmental resilience and energy security; Future cities; Agricultural technology (Agritech to solve explicit urban food and nutrition issues); Digital innovation and creativity). If you have more than one area of interest, please set up a second profile using a different email address.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with your login details from Meeting-Mojo which will also a link to authorise your account. Click on this and link and then log in and click Account to update your company and personal details further. These can include a brief profile and a logo. The more details you include, the easier it will be for other attendees to find and research your company.
- Click Search in the menubar to view and search company listings. You can use the search tool on the left of the page to refine your selection, or order by date of entry using the selection tool above the listing. The search is hierarchical, so the second category you select will be a subset of the first. If you then wish to start a new search, please click Reset on the Search tool before starting again.
- Click 'send message' on your chosen participant's entry to start your discussions and share contact information.
- Messages are also displayed in your Messages area.
Links to related information:
- For information on the Newton / Ungku Omar Fund Research and Innovation Bridges Competition, including scope, funding allocation, application process, key dates and more please click here.
- For the UK application process video please click here.
- Download the Innovate UK competition briefing webinar here, or download just the sides from the briefing here.
- Download the material from our brokerage webinar here. Includes pitches from 32 Malaysian and UK organisations. Click here for the full list of presenters.
- Material from the visit to Malaysia, which took place from 25th-30th of July, can be downloaded here:
Introduction to Newton-Unkgu Omar Fund
Introduction Innovate UK
Malaysian Economy Briefing - British High Commission
Malaysian Political Briefing - British High Commission
Malaysian Investment Landscape - Oxford Business Group
Climate Change and Urbanisation in Malaysia - British High Commission
Use this website on your computer or mobile internet device. Please log in to access your account. If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset. Once you have logged in, you can use this online tool to set up meetings and manage your schedule.
Use of this website
Check our FAQ guide which contains instructions on how to use the meeting system.
Not getting emails from this scheduler? Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. Messages you have sent, or received from other participants, can be viewed in your Messages area when you log in.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide. If you do not find the answer there please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +44 (0)7826902204.